Steering & Suspension
Steering repair and maintenance
Beyond providing a comfortable and enjoyable ride, these components help make sure your vehicle’s handling is secure. A properly maintained steering wheel and suspension system keep you in control of your vehicle. The suspension system, including your shock absorbers or struts, coil springs and linkage, helps support your vehicle's weight and helps keep your tires in contact with the road.
- Inspection of all system components
- Check and top-off of power steering fluid
- Ball joint lubrication
Can you spot the symptoms of a worn suspension system?
If you notice any of the following things while driving, it's a sign you may need maintenance soon:
- Excessive bouncing
- Loss of tire contact with the road
- Excessive or uneven tire wear
- A decrease in your vehicle’s handling or braking
- Vibration or noise
- Fluid leaks in your vehicle’s shocks
- Dents, holes or damage to any of your vehicle’s shock components
*** We check your vehicles suspension as part of our FREE Courtecy Check. Worn parts should be replaced immediately and can be a severe safety concern.