Air Conditioning Repair and Service
Air Conditioning Repair & Service
These are the best ways to know if your Air Conditioning is having troubles:
- If your air conditioning blows just a little cooler than the air outside
- Air that blows in smells moist, rotten, or like mildew
- Your cabin does not warm up in winter, or is just somewhat warmer than outside
- The defroster takes longer compared to normal to operate, blows in filthy air, or doesn't work
- Your heating unit or A/C only operates when driving, not when idling, or stops blowing when the automobile is idle
- Your heater blows chilly air, or the A/C blows warm
- At the greatest setting, your vents don't push out much air
A comprehensive assessment of heating and a/c systems includes:
- Checking the interior and blower
- Inspecting radiator coolant level, hose pipes, pressure cap and thermostat
- Examining the compressor belt
- Checking for leaks or additional damages.
- A cooling system pressure examination
- Contrasting the air conditioning pressure to producer specifications
- Testing the A/C system for refrigerant holes
- Check the interior vent air temperature
How do we go about fixing your Air Conditioning?
*** Our experienced tire and auto service professionals will perform an A/C Check to diagnose why the Air Conditioning is having a problem and what needs to be repaired. More times than not, if your vehicle is less than 5 years old, you may just need a recharge of freon to fix the problem. Every vehicle looses a little freon every year. Other A/C problems can stem from many issues, including a Freon leak from a cracked o-ring seal in the A/C line, a worn out filter / condenser, a loose wire, a faulity compressor, or excessive heat radiation from the engine. Our technicians will figure out the problem fast and have you back on the road in comfort.